Menu Practice Areas
Call 310-893-0062
For A Free Consultation

December 2016 Archives

How long do I have after a car accident to file my personal injury suit?

Even if you think you may be entitled to damages following a motor vehicle accident, you may still have to file a lawsuit in order to obtain these damages - and this lawsuit must be filed within a specific amount of time, otherwise referred to as the statute of limitations.

Is your phone mounted in your car? If not, you may get a ticket starting in 2017.

On Jan. 1, California's texting-while-driving law is going to change in some very significant ways. For instance, while state law already bans texting while driving - with an exception for voice-operated, hand-free phones - under the language of a new state law, drivers will be completely prohibited from using their mobile phones for any purpose unless the phone is being used hands-free.